Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thank You


We would like to say a sincere thank you… I know I have been bombarding everyone with our recent fundraising endeavors. I promise that I won’t be flooding your email accounts and Facebook pages every day. The holiday season provided us an opportunity to grow our adoption account and I hope you benefited as well by getting some Christmas shopping done. We enjoyed opening up our home for the craft sale and thank our friends who came. I also want to say thank you to Denise Cindle. She is a Pampered Chef consultant with a big heart. If you are interested in ordering any Pampered Chef items or hosting a party, I would recommend contacting Denise at www.pamperedchef.biz/dcindle.  Thank you for your support and helping us bring our children home. It has been AMAZING to see God work!

No comments:

Post a Comment